Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Latest LOs

As I wrote before I took a BPS class called "a Baker's Dozen" and loved it. so much fun.
Here are some of the LOs I got to make. Hope you like....



This is one of my favorites. Is my mom's first picture with Sophia. Did you guys know that Sophia and her Mama (my mom) share a birth day. She always tells me I gave her the best birthday present ever: her princesa Sophia.


In honor of my Latin Scrap Divas. This is a pic we took during our "annual" reunion in Orlando.
I LOVE these ladies. And while we might be busy with work, family and other things I know we'll always be friends.



Sophia on Easter Sunday. Don't you just love those Bunny ears? (I really need to learn to take better pics. LOL)


Last year's Mini-vacation at the Jersey shore. I wanna go back........


A family picture at Sophia's baptism on 5/25..

That's all for now. Stay tuned




No comments: