Saturday, August 9, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by my friend Carmen

The rules are .....
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.

Here it goes, 6 random things about me

1. I read like a maniac.
2. I'm taking pre-req classes for my Master in Occupational Therapy.
3. This one is a family fact. But my little family: DH, Sophia and myself are all Taurus.
4. I must have complete darkness in order to sleep. But,
5. I can't sleep by myself. LOL
6. I love dark chocolate... Hmmmm

My "Tagees" are......Liz, Ive, Leelee, Mire, Yuyis, and Zazil.

Ladies, You've been tagged!!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Hey Rose...maybe we ARE long lost sisters???? It is quite freakish how similar we are...gotta love it!

Liz Gil said...

Hi roomie, al fin dandome un ratito para visitar blogs, y me encuentro con esta sorpresita...a ver que se me ocurre poner..
te mando besitos, pero sobre todo te agradezco el estar tan siempre cerca de mí, y ser tan sincera, verdadera, honesta....ojala todos fueran como tu!!, te quiero millones de toneladas!!! (es mas que hasta los tiburones)
Liz Gil

Carmen said...

Hi Rose! Where are you hiding? I miss you.