Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Some cards I've made

I have made some cards for friends and family for various joyous occassions. Here are some of my latest creations.








Father's Day card for Sophia's grandpa Joe (My FIL)












Engagement card congratulating my friend Ive who snatched the last good Dominican man. Don't hate I'm Dominican I know what I'm talking about. LOL. Green is also Ive's fave color.

Remember Eric and Ive- I'm the flower girl!









For my friend Sheila, to welcome baby Sabrina to the world.
















This is a card holder for our friends Desiree, Kelvin and big sister Samantha who welcomed baby Logan. I can't fid the picture of the card.

8 comments:

Carmen said...

Greta cards...I love the green one the most.

Sonia said...

Hi Rosie
You did beautiful cards, love the colors, the details.. everything.

Hugs, Sony :)

Carmen said...

ROSIE!!! I have tagged you drop by my blog to play!!!!

Liz Gil said...

wow, que bellezas, vaya que has estado mas que productiva!!!, roomie, pasame la creatividad (y el tiempo) para ponerme al dia!!!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

rosie no habia pasado por aqui esta todo precioso...

Tacat said...

hi, what a great cards!!!

thanks to share.

Unknown said...

Oye te quedaron de Show estas tarjetas! me encanto la primera!

Nayheli said...

Qué bonitas tarjetas!!!
Saludos desde México.