Sunday, July 6, 2008

I've been working...

Believe it or not. I've been scrapping a lot (for me) lately. I took a Big Picture Scrapbooking class titled A Baker's Dozen. Just as the title suggests I made over 13 LOs. Well actually more than 13 since a couple of them were double. I LOVED this class and I'm so excited because I actually scrapped something. I didn't get to finish the 13 LOs, so I'm still looking forward to completing 2 or 3 left.

I might complete them at a crop on the 19th. Yes, you read that right me, yo, moi will be attending a CROP. My very first and I'm so excited. It appears it'll be just a couple of girls so that'll be even nicer. This is being hosted at one of my Meetup groups. What? you don't know what meetup is and you live in US? Girllllll, get yourself to http://www.meetup.com/ and look around you might be able to find a group of crazy women just like you. Yeah, I'm speaking for myself. LOL no, seriously I love meetup. I'm a member of 4 scrapbooking or card making groups and 1 soap making group. Since I'm with Sophia by myself on weekends I haven't been able to attend any of the classes but as my DH is in hiatus from nursing school last w/e I attended one soap making class and I LOVE it!!!

Gosh, I'm just going to go crazy, so much fun, crafty stuff to make and so little time and $$.
Speaking of $ I'll be making crafty stuff for a big sale my building complex is having. All 9 buidings will participate. I already reserved my table. Hopefully I'll finish everything I plan to sell.

What?? Ohh were are the LOs? well, I haven't finished my Baker's Dozen yet, so once I'm done you'll be able to look at them. Have some patience as I have a one year old who's ready to walk any minute now so John and I have no peace until she goes to sleep. I love my baby girl.

Come back soon....

1 comment:

Liz Gil said...

Roomie....wow!!! no puedo creerlo!!!!, felicidades por tu primer Crop....muuuchas fotos para compartirlas please please...un fuerte abrazo, yo por aca -regresando- al mundo bloggero....estas vacaciones, no son vacaciones!
te quiero