Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random Thoughts & Advertisement

So, since I've been making this more of a journal than a scrapbooking blog I just want to share some crazy thoughts and things that are going on right now.
Sophia had her first haircut. (Stay tuned for pics). She was such a good girl, she didn't cry and was more interested in watching the TV attached to her seat than in anything else.
I am currently working on 2 swaps and making thank you cards for my cousin's baby shower. All those pink clothes have been making me itchy for another baby, but not to worry Sophia, there won't be another heir to our fortune for the next couple of years. In the meantime I get to enjoy Sophia being a crazy ONE and in October I get to smell fresh baby breath when Kaylin Marie makes her appearance.

Speaking of babies I laughed so hard when I saw these. They are called "Heelarious" get it?. hehehe. When I first heard the announcement it said high heels for baby and I was distressed by the idea of Sophia wearing high heels, but then realized that they are for babies 0-6 months which means they don't walk yet. They're expensive $35!! but oh so cute and funny!


They have 6 styles and these pink satin ones are called "Sophie". Awww.

In other news, there will be a Scrapbooking store opening up in Manhattan I believe at the end of the month. I'm so excited!!! It'll have a portrait studio also, and a tool cafe- where you get to try out tools before you buy them. They also have a design team with 6 very talented young ladies. Cool!
Gosh, I sound like an advertisement for all of these stores, but hey they make me smile. Another thing that makes me smile is that I'm finally serious about losing weight. I cannot blame it on Sophia, since I was skinnier after giving birth to her than when I first got pregnant, but then the lbs just started piling on BUT now they're coming off. Yay for me!!
Stay healthy,

3 comments:

Liz Gil said...

Mi vida!!!!, pero que cositas tan lindas existen!!!!!!! dignas para mi princess de princess

tqtons roomie

Sonia said...

Hola Rosie
Pasa por mi blog, has sido "taggeada"

Abrazos, Sony

Zazil said...

Rochiiii que bellezas..estan preciososssssss geniales para regalar no?? wow.. .