Tuesday, December 30, 2008

News!!

Sooooo, I've been lost in the blogging world. I've just been so busy with life.

First of all, Sophia is walking, running, climbing and just being a crazy, fun, giggly little girl. She's just non-stop from the moment she wakes. She's so much fun and a great "conversationalist". She's into saying Yeah! a lot so most of my questions for her go like this: Sophia do you love mami? Yeah!; Are you mami's cuteness? Yeah!; Do you think mami's cute too? Yeah!; Do you love daddy? Yeah! Now she also says cheese and has the cheesiest, biggest smile in her face. she also sticks out her tongue- Yes, I admit I taught her that. My mom's not too happy about it.

Then in November we moved. Yes, we left the city and moved a short train ride away. I still come into the city for work with Sophia, and the commute is not bad. The apartment is brand new, but needs a whole lot of work. We're dealing with it very calmly (which means I go into screaming fits when the hetaing system doesn't work) Not to worry I scream at the heating system not at poor John.

Then as you know I work in a church and December means LOTS and LOTS of work. But hey, I have a great boss, great coworkers and lots of fun. Yes, I admit it I enjoy my job and the people I work with are just crazy and fun.

In terms of my crafty side. I created a new blog to track that (this one I'll leave for family and crazy random stuff). The new blog is still not running but I'll let you know soon. I am participating in a challenge on sb.com that my cute friend Fabiola is hosting. Check out her blog and see if I get to meet my goal of 3 LOs before 1/31/09. Also, you get to see all the great stuff my talented friends are making.

I did make our Christmas cards this year. I must apologize because I didn't send out that many, but the time just ran out on me. but I love the cards and they smell great. Yes, they smell just like a pine tree thanks to this wonderful thing called "cardscents".

will post pics someday. Maybe before 2009 is over. hahahaha

So on that note. To all my friends I wish you a wonderful new year with God's blessings. Enjoy your families and stay safe.

3 comments:

Fabi Kojima said...

Me muero de la ternura muchas gracias por postearme de esta manera tan linda en tu Blog y espero que tengas suerte en la rifa

Liz Gil said...

Ya te extrañaba roomie!!!!!, me da gusto también revivir mi blog que lo tenía descuidado, eso si...me propuse tenerlo -al día- antes que llegara el año, y publiqué mi último loco mes en menos de 3 dias....te mando un abrazote y que este año sea el mejor, que mi princess siga diciendo YEAH para cuando le pregunte que 'si soy su tia favorita'..pueda contestarlo y yo verlo, te quiero miles de millones ya sabes, al cielo y a los tiburones
Tu siempre -cougar- friend
Liz Gil

Jan Hennings said...

Great blog! Thanks for hopping on over to my blog!