Friday, May 30, 2008

Some Crafty Stuff

Since this blog is becoming more of a "my life as a mom and wife" I am posting some pics of some of the things I made for Sophia's B-day party. I want to thank my friends Ive for selling me her Cricut Expression (I still haven't even paid her), Liz for sending me the wire for the invites (even though I didn't use it), and my friend Leelee for making and printing the beautiful labels for the souvenirs. You ladies made this birthday a success.

Invites









These are the souvenirs with the labels that my friend Leelee designed and printed. Gracias mi compa!






Supplies for ladybug hats



Decoration





Ladybug "light fixtures"




Centerpieces (they weren't finished- missing the "grass")





11 comments:

Leelee's Cake-Abilities said...

Rosie, todo precioso, pero me mato los centros de mesa, Que bonitos quedaron!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

hey amiguis te quedo hermoso todo

Leelee's Cake-Abilities said...

Compa, everything beautful! Yo quiero chocolate.

Vero de Tuhaire said...

Rosieeeeeeeeeeeq eu lindo cumpleaños!!!!!

Muchas felicidades a Sophia! Te quedó todo hermoso

Anonymous said...

ROSIE QUE ARTISTASA ERES... TE QUEDO ESA DECORACION BELLA.. LAS INVITACIONES PRESCIOSAS... ME ENCANTARON.. WAOOO

TODO... BEUTIFUL LOVE IT.. CUANTO ME HUVIESE GUSTADO ESTAR AHI Y AYUDARTE A DECORAR... Y ESA FOTO NUEVA DEL BLOG ME GUSTA... MUCHO..

Liz Gil said...

Roomie!!!, felicidades, pero que de detalles y que de trabajo tan lindo lograste para el 1er cumple de mi princess!!, quiero todo!!!, sin duda esos pequeños detalles hacen que luciera la fiesta mucho mas....felicidades nuevamente en tu primer año de mamy, y en el primero de mi bella princess!!!!
te quiero toneladas

MireiaKDS said...

ay maaaaaaaaadreeeeeee!!!!!!

peasso fiestaaaaaaa :-)

mereció la penaaaaa

PD: me encanta tu banner!! jajajaa

Anonymous said...

Amiguita todo te quedo bello bello.

Liz Gil said...

Mmh y mis chocolates???y mi invitacion?, ni creas que me voy a quedar sin una eh???

Sonia said...

Rosie
Todo esta super hermoso.

Sony :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Those ladybugs are adorable! I love your invites. Nice work!