Friday, May 2, 2008

Busy Times

So Sophia is almost 1 year old. And I've been so busy with gettign everything ready for her day that I haven't had time to cry (well, maybe a couple of times). I can't believe my little baby is almost ONE.
I've been making the invites, centerpieces, getting all the stuff together for her part, working full time, taking care of Sophia and DH and I'm exhausted. To top it all off, Sophia has now decided that she will not go down to sleep without a fight- a BIG fight! then once she goes to sleep she'll wake up a couple of times throughout the night. John and I believe she's just keeping us in our toes.
She's still the sweetest little girl, so I guess the lack of sleep hasn't bothered her. She is now crawling al over the place and I have no idea where to hide all of my scrapbooking stuff for when she starts walking.

Just an update on our crazy lives.

3 comments:

Leelee's Cake-Abilities said...

Yep, a year flies by, my friend. I would love to see all the wonderful things you're making. I will send you the tags next week. It's been crazy for me around here too. Kisses and hugs to my sweet Sophia!

Liz Gil said...

Roomie, seguro todo va a salir increible para festejar a mi princess!!!, ya quiero ver todo lo que hagas, y claro!! te encargo muuuchas fotos de ese momento tan especial....'esta creciendo mi princess'
te quiero enormidades
Liz Gil

Liz Gil said...

FELIZ CUMPLE A MI PRINCESS!!!