Friday, April 4, 2008

Some pics from our trip.

Because my "friend" Leelee threatened me with my life. I am compelled to post some pics from our trip Pre-Leelee's arrival. After she got there my camera went into a deep deep sleep. LOL Thanks Leelee. I love you too Super Cute Big Sister.


Here's Sophia and I with Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty for those Disney Neophytes, lol)



Sophia and Belle (from Beauty and the Beast)



Sophia and Cinderella



Sophia, Mami and Minnie



Sophia and Mami at Mickey's Toontown fair



Sophia and daddy outside daddy's favorite ride: Pirates of the Caribbean.



Sophia riding in one of the teacups at the Mad Tea Party ride.



Sophia at the Dumbo ride. She loved it.



Sophia and mami at Fun Spot, where mami and tia Leelee had a blast, while titi Ive, daddy and the Calle sisters and their dad rode on Go-karts.



All the ones with the Disney Princesses are especially dedicated to my friend Liz who loves Sophia and calls her "my princess". Liz te adoro roomie bella!

TFL.

9 comments:

Liz Gil said...

Mi princess tuvo su reunion con las otras princesas!!!!!, que bellas fotos!!!!!, quien diria que solo tiene 10 meses, parece que entendió perfecto con quien estaba, y que estaba haciendo.....la foto de ella sentada en el avion...wow!!!, que emocion verla crecer tan grande y linda!!!, ah como las quiero!!, gracias por mostrarlas Roomie!!!, las quiero para mi coleccion privada de fotos de 'mi princess'

Sheila said...

Ohhhh que linda la nena con sus princess... Ella era la Princesa Sofia!!!! Me encantaron las fotos...

Olusegun Adeniyi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aroa said...

Esta Sofi está para comersela a besos!!
además de grande y guapa!
Toda una princesa...
Besotes

Leelee's Cake-Abilities said...

OMG, I had not seen these pictures of you guys! Ay, Rosie! I started to cry looking at that sweet little face. You have no idea how much I wish we could live closer, my friend. Thank you for listening to me and updating your blog with the best pictures in the world. Now, I would love to see all those BEAUTIFUL pictures in layouts. Give Sophia a big kiss and a hug from her titi Leelee and her cousins. Love and miss you, lots and lots!

Rocio Gutiérrez Sola said...

Rosie¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Que hermosa esta tu princesa, se ve que disfrutaron muchisimo. Eso me da mucho gusto. Oye y como estuvieron esas compras con esos recorridos a tan buenas tiendas. Te mando besos y a esa princesa tan hermosa también.

Zazil said...

ladybug es la niña mas bella de todo el muuuuuuuundoooooooooo igual que mi hija...jajaja
te quiero mucho amiwita

Patty Tanúz said...

Qué lindas fotossssssssssss!

Sonia said...

Que fotos tan lindas.. oh! que emocion.. junto a Minnie, las Princesas... todo me gusto.
Ella es una princesa tambien... Princess Sophie!

Me fascinaron las fotos.