Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Disney Vacation

Sooo, we just got back from Orlando were we had been since Easter Sunday. We had a blast. I was going to meet my scrapbooking friends fro a couple of days, but since I was taking Sophia with me, John decided to tag along and I'm so glad he did.

We got there on Easter Sunday. We visited Magic Kingdom two days and then the rest were spent in the company of my wonderful friends. They spoiled Sophia rotten and her schedule got so out of whack that I was dreading coming back home. But she has surprised me and seems to be getting back into the swing of things already. I can't help but thank God for such a wonderful, easy, perfect baby. (I'll come back to this post once she gets to the terrible 2s. lol)

My friends and I shopped like mad women at the scrapbook expo and at Joanns, AC Moore and Michaels. I got to meet my friend Wandy in person and most of them, except Emmaly, met Sophia for the first time.

Sophia loved all the attention and got to meet her new love: Cinderella. Yes, you read that right- Cinderella and Sophia had the most wonderful time when they met. Which was great considering we had to carry her 20+ lbs. for about 45 minutes. She loved everyone else including her titis: Leelee, Ive, Wandy, Emmaly, Ine, Brenda, Tahi and Karla. She also played with Leelee's husband Ignacio who is about to legally adopt her. hahahahaha and Leelee's daughters Ashley and Lauren are her 2 BFFs. She also met Karla's daughter Kamilla and they alternated between wanting to hug each other and poking each other's eyes out.

I met 2 other ladies from sb.com: Dolores and Lisi. So sorry I didn't take pics with you guys. I was about to faint from hunger when we ran into each other. So glad to have met you and of course, that you met Sophia. Lisi, I hope you can recognize me if you see me without Sophia- hahahahaha

I will be posting pics sometime in the next century so stay tuned. To my divas I love you all and I'm so glad we got to spend time together.

Leelee- Everything was Super-Cute. LOL

2 comments:

Liz Gil said...

Roomie, un abrazote, quiero ver esa foto de mi princess con Cenicienta!!!, mi vida.!!!

Amo a mi Sophie!!!!

Leelee's Cake-Abilities said...

I love you, you maniac!
I always liked you a lot but after this trip you are truly like a little sister to me, and I mean this with all of my heart. It felt like I had known you forever. So... with that said, Sophia is welcome to become a Calle immediately. Just ask my girls what they think about that. Loved you post! Hope to see those pictures before Sophia's Sweet Sixteen's b-day. Damele un besote y un pellizco, please, de parte de su Titi Leelee