Thursday, March 6, 2008

GET OFF MY PAGE!!!!!!

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude to my true friends who read this blog to find out how my life is going or leave me uplifting comments re: my scrapbooking or just life in general.

The deal is that I have a trio of cyberstalkers- Yes, I know who you are and you really need to get a life you pathetic maniacs!!!!

This trio of psycho-stalkers have been monitoring all of my websites/blogs/my page on sb.com. I mean don't you people get tired of spreading your hatred around? Seriously, I have a great life- My suggestion to you is: GET YOURSELVES A LIFE!!!!!! One that has nothing to do with us. I don't want this to get ugly, but I think it might and I'm sure I will not be on the losing end. This is a warning!!!!!

STOP checking my blog, my website, Sophia's website, anything that has to do with me, or Sophia is off-limits to you sickos... GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

I'm sorry if I sound crazy, but trust me I'm not. They have been checking my whole life for the last 6 years and they still haven't had enough. Well, I HAVE, so I want you to stop. Leave us alone.

Now, let's continue with the show.......

6 comments:

Liz Gil said...

No!! Roomie, creo que se puede bloquear de algun modo que solo puedan verlo quienes tu quieras, no nos hagas esto a tus fans.

Las personas envidiosas y malas...no pueden ganar, asi que CHU CHU CHU CHU CHUUUUU

te quiero mucho....

Zazil said...

hay brujas.. que les pasa!!!
GET A LIFEEEEEEEE!! ROSIE IS THE BEST WOMAN EVERRRRRRR...!!

Liz Gil said...

Roomie saludines desde Orlando, espero que con este mensaje las chus dejen de chuchear je,je,je

tqmiles

Patty Tanúz said...

Saluditos desde México ! hehehe

Leelee's Cake-Abilities said...

Isn't it awful when people don't have anything better to do than to stick their nose where it doesn't belong?! This is a condition and there is something called therapy that maybe can help these stalkers. Maybe a couple of dementia pills will do the trick!
Rosie, ignore these crazy maniacs. They are just jealous of the great life and awesome friends (me included) you have! lol

Sonia said...

Hola Rosie
Pase a saludarte.. espero que no esten teniendo problemas... te recuerdo siempre con mucho cariño y deseo muchas bendiciones para tu vida junto a tu esposo y tu bella princesa.
Saludos tropicales con aires de primavera... tu amiga Sonia

*Incursione al mundo blogistico asi que estoy de novata por estos lares*