Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Good Laugh

So, going thru my friend Liz's blog I noticed she has this translator on her page and "stole" it to use it on mine. I haven't laughed so hard in ages (well, maybe since yesterday, LOL) but using this translator is the funniest thing ever. It uses words literally and if it doesn't know the word it actually makes it up.

It literally translated "scrap" (as in scrapbooking) into "desecho" or garbage. And for a person like me, that's not too confident in her scrapbooking skills that's a joy-killer. LOL

So, if you read/understand Spanish click on the translator and get ready to laugh.

6 comments:

Liz Gil said...

Ja,ja,ja,ja,ja,ja,ja,ja,ja Rosie, es cierto!!!, digamos que no es la traduccion mas 'literal' de lo que existe....y si quieres reirte con algo, please ve a ver este video de principio a fin....hoy que lo volvi a ver, me hizo volver a reir...dura algo, pero vale la pena
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QujA8YYgTWU&eurl=http://widget-e4.slide.com/widgets/sf.swf

Leelee's Cake-Abilities said...

Rosie, how funny! I would die of depression if my scrapping ability would be called garbage, hehehe

MireiaKDS said...

jajaj me encantA!

gracias rositaaaaaaa

besos guapa

Yamil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yamil said...

Desecho Korner..? jajajajaja!! Tienes razon.. está para morirse de la risa! Sabes cual traduce muy bien?? Google Translator!!

http://www.google.com/translate_t


Graciaspor tus lindos comments en mi Blog Rosie!! Cada mensajito.. me alegra el dia!! Un abrazo!!

Diana said...

jeje, que gracioso!

Gracias por pasar por mi blog! fue lindo encontrarte por este mundo! Espero estes bien, al igual que tu chiquilla!

Una abrazo,
Diana