Sunday, January 20, 2008

My First Post

Woohooo!!! Finally my blog has underwear (inside joke, lol).

If you're reading this it means you have quite a bit of free time on your hands. Or it means you're a gorgeous friend who took the time to come see this "craziness in a bottle" I call my blog. Thank you very much.

I hope to finally get the hang of this posting thing and start writing and most importantly posting pictures of my completed LOs. I know there's a group of ladies out there in cyberspace that are just holding their breath to see what "monster" I come up with. Thank you ladies. I Love You!!!!

So here's to many completed LOs.

4 comments:

Leelee's Cake-Abilities said...

Hey, love your blog! It's like hearing you talk. Yes, you will complete many LOs before Sophia is 15. Love you girl!

MireiaKDS said...

oww!! por fin! :-) ahora a rellenarlo de LO!

me encanta tu foto de cabecera!

besos

Te quiero mucho amiga!

Yamil said...

TOTALLLYYYY LOVE IT!!! I like reading this kind of stuff! Its knowing way more about you amiguita!! Don't be scared to mess up... do it! and with practice you'll find your style and "your perfection".

Gracias por compartirlo!! Me encanta.. lo pondré en mis links!!

Abrazos!

Liz Gil said...

Roomie, al fin etas vistiendo tu blog!!, que bueno, hubiera muerto de frio, y pues ya estas añadida a mi blog en el top....ya que seguro estare visitando este para divertirme con las ocurrencias que seguro vas a estar escribiendo y para ver las fotos recientes de mi princess
tq toneladas de años luz!

I LOVE COWS
I LOVE ZAC EFRON TOO!!